Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brighton Cardinals!!!!
















Well, football is season is well underway. BHS Cardinals are currently 4-1. We have had some really close and exciting games (too close for me). I really enjoy going to the games and watching these young men. I have taught most of the players throughout their lifetime (some 3 years). It is really neat watching these boys grow and flourish into young men. Some of these young men hold a special place in my heart. Those sophomores are my FAVORITE class I have ever taught. Yeah I taugh them in 4th, 5th, and 7th grade. They are GREAT kids!!! Caylee and Will LOVE going to the games. They cheer loud and hard for those Cards and daddy. I can not think of anything else Jamie is meant to do than be on that football field. He gives it his all and loves every minute of it (well - almost every minute of it). I think he would pay them to let him coach. This week is homecoming. We look forward to hopefully another win and then we meet Munford. Hopefully we can come away Tipton County Champs for a 3rd year in a row.

No comments: