Thursday, June 18, 2009

New York & Boston







The BMS NJHS (Honor Society) went on our end of the year trip to New York and Boston recently. As a sponsor, I went along for the ride!!!! We had a BLAST!!!! I have never been to these areas, so I was like a kid in a candy store. I absolutely loved every minunte of it (ok - maybe not the 26 hour bus ride, but hey - I can not complain!) We went to The Empire State Building, Statue of LIberty, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, Wall Street, Times Square, Natural History Museuem, 5th Avenue, Shrek the Musical all in New York. Then we left for Boston were we saw the Old North Church, Paul Revere's "path", USS Consitution, Fenway Park. We left Boston and headed to Salem where we went to the Witch Museuem. It was my FAVORITE!!!! Salem is such a NEAT town!!!!! The kids were all WONDERFULLY behaved! We were even told at the witch museum that the kids were the best group of kids to ever go through!!!! What a compliment!!!!!






I look forward to being a sponsor again next year..... We are going to Universal Studios in Orlando!!!!

No comments: