Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

Ava Cate Ballard on New Years Eve

Will holding Ava Cate

Caylee and Will


I hope you all have a great 2009. 2008 was a pretty good year for our family. We vacationed in Arlington, Texas for Spring Break; Atlanta, GA during the summer; Heber Springs during the summer; and Gulf Shores during Fall Break. Will was potty trained. Caylee made straight A's in 1st grade. We welcomed a new addition to the family, Ava Cate. {We all think she is the most precious thing. Caylee and Will like to hold and love on her. Will even does not mind when she is fussing. He says, "I think she wants me." I look forward to watching Ava grow and change throughout the coming year. } What a difference a year makes. Who knows what all we will encounter in 2009. I know Disneyworld is in the NEAR future!!!

I hope 2009 brings you all much love and happiness.

No comments: